The Physician Alliance was formed to provide a unified voice for physicians in southeast Michigan. With more than 2,300 members providing primary care and specialty care, TPA is one of the largest physician organizations in the state. Membership in TPA is open to board-certified and board eligible physicians with staff privileges at an accredited acute care hospital in southeast Michigan. There are many benefits to joining The Physician Alliance, including the opportunity to network with colleagues and participate in incentive-based programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in incentive based programs
- Participation in managed care plans through St. John Partners In Care
- Nomination for BCBSM’s Patient Centered Medical Home designation for a 20% – 45% additional value based reimbursement
- Eligibility for 5-10% percent BCBSM value based reimbursement participating in the Physician Group Incentive Program (PGIP)
- Free educational meetings, workshops and forums focused on important healthcare topics such as implementing legislative mandates, billing/collections, and technology updates
- Affiliate Partners Program, which provides access to premium vendors offering preferred pricing to TPA members on a variety of business products and services
- Ability to participate in disease registry hosted by TPA to provide central repository of data for information sharing
- Opportunities to help TPA pilot new programs
- Networking opportunities with colleagues
- Join a TPA committee to get more involved in your PO, have a voice and interact with colleagues
- Access to print and electronic newsletters full of news, updates and reminders related to the healthcare industry
- Opportunities to be featured in TPA newsletters or press releases to raise awareness of accomplishments
- Updates on issues pertaining to Michigan health care via special reports, newsletters and meetings
For questions or concerns regarding membership, please contact The Physician Alliance.